The Future Of Trance In Action

The Future Of Trance In Action
Loveevolution in Oakland, California - Photography by Larry Eiring

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Apologies for Being AWOL! But...I'm Back!

Everyone,
I apologize for being MISSING over the last few weeks. I've had to deal with some unexpected issues here off of the dance floor and away from the club! But, now I think all is under control and I'm Baaaack!

I will be posting a new review later today and then...going to the etd.LOVE show in San Francisco this weekend! YES! you'll get a review of Gabriel & Dresden, John OCallaghan, and Myon and Shane 54 from the show. It's going to be great!

I'll also be back at Ruby Skye on February 10th for Paul van Dyk and again on February 16th for Gareth Emery.

So, stay checked in, 'cuz I'll be coming at you with MORE FUTURE OF TRANCE!

Oh, btw, the boys of Tritonal put on one AWESOME show at Ruby Skye. They tore the walls DOWN! I'm still editing my video from that amazing night. I even got to meet Chad and Dave after the show and got a signed poster. Thanks guys! YOU are simply the BEST!

Thanks for hanging with me,

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment